Citizens Advisory Committee
The Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) actively participates in helping examine traffic solutions, providing input to OCTA’s transportation studies and communicating with their constituencies. During the year, committee members are asked to participate in roundtable discussions and hear special presentations on various transportation projects, programs and services.
(714) 560-5717 | email@example.com
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Identifying opportunities for community input
- Recommending mechanisms and methodologies for obtaining public opinion on specific transportation issues
- Serving as a liaison between the public and OCTA
- Commenting on significant transportation issues and suggesting possible solutions
2023 Recruitment Period
Each year, as terms of various members expire, a recruitment process is conducted to fill vacant positions on the CAC. Applications will be accepted for the 2023-2024 Citizens Advisory Committee spring of 2023.
If you need additional information, please contact Christina Byrne at (714) 560-5717 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 2023 – June 2024 Term Committee Meetings
The Citizens Advisory Committee meets quarterly on the third Tuesday of the month at 12:00 p.m. at OCTA offices at 550 S. Main Street, Orange, CA 92868. Please call Christina Byrne at (714) 560-5717 to confirm meetings.
- July 18, 2023
- October 17, 2023
- January 16, 2024
- April 16, 2024