Enjoy the ride. Enjoy the discounts.
Whether it’s to work, school or just for fun, the train can save you money. Simply pick the pass that’s right for you and start saving today.
Adult (Ages 19 to 64)
Weekdays and Weekends - Regular Fare
Youth (Ages 6 to 18)
Weekdays - Regular Fare
Weekends - 25% off One-Way and Round-Trip tickets
Child (Ages 5 and under)
Three children ride free with an adult using a valid ticket - each additional child pays Youth Fare
10% discount on Monthly Pass, 7-Day Pass, One-Way and Round-Trip tickets. Students must have a valid student identification.
Senior (Ages 65 and over)
25% discount on a monthly pass and 7-Day Pass.
50% discount on one-way and round-trip tickets. Please present Photo ID with date of birth to fare inspector upon request.
25% discount on monthly pass and 7-Day Pass.
50% discount on one-way and round-trip tickets.
LA County Access Services ID Card holders ride at no cost
Please present proof of eligibility upon request:
LA County Transit Operators Association ID Card
DMV placard ID
Reduced Fare ID Card from other public transit system
One Personal Care Attendant (PCA) for a passenger with disabilities may ride free when accompanying the person with a disability.
For information on riding Metrolink with a service animal please review the information on our Accessibility page.
10% discount on one-way and round-trip tickets with valid Common Access Card with “Active Duty” printed on the front.
School Group Travel
• Price $3.00 per student or chaperon round-trip or one-way
• Minimum 1 chaperon per 10 students, maximum 1 chaperon per 5 students. 1 to 1 ratio permitted on students with disabilities. (All other adults must purchase tickets from TVM on day of travel).
• NO transfers to connecting transit will be provided
• Students ages 5 - 18 and/or attending K - 12 regardless of age
• Minimum group size is 15
• Reservations must be made six weeks prior to travel date at (800) 371-5465 (LINK)
• Payment must be received 30 days prior to travel date
• Weekend school trips not allowed
• Limited space available
Recreational Group Travel
• For groups of 15 or more persons, maximum 50
• Round-trip tickets cost $11.00 per person plus a $2.50 processing fee per order, all ages, for same day travel
• Final payment must be received 7 days prior to the trip date
• Transfers to most municipal operators
• Reservations must be made at least three weeks in advance at (800) 371-5465 (LINK)
• Limited space available during off-peak periods
OCLINK All-Day Weekday Pass
Metrolink offers the OCLINK Pass for only $7, $6 for senior/disabled. This pass gives you all-day weekday access on Metrolink and local OCTA bus service anywhere in Orange County only on the Orange County and Inland Empire-Orange County Lines. The OCLINK Pass can be purchased on all local OCTA buses and at Metrolink TVMs in Orange County.
NOTE: Travel is only allowed in Orange County. An OCLINK Pass does not allow for travel outside of Orange County.
$10 Weekend Pass
Metrolink offers a Weekend Pass for only $10. This pass allows for a rider to ride anytime, anywhere system-wide 7 p.m. Friday through 11:59 p.m. Sunday. This pass includes free transfers to connecting rail or bus, except Amtrak. Monthly pass holders ride free on weekends system wide. The $10 Weekend Pass is available for purchase starting at 7 p.m. on Friday at ticket vending machines at any Metrolink station with weekend service. The $10 Weekend Pass can be purchased by selecting "Weekend Pass" on the home screen.