Don't Leave Hone Without the Correct ID
If you are 60 years and older, or disabled, you can take advantage of our reduced bus fares. However, you must show proper identification to the coach operator when boarding. Listed below are the types of identification cards that are accepted. For additional information, or questions, please contact the Reduced Fare ID Department at 714-560-5596.
Acceptable Senior Fare ID
If you are 60 years or older you can enjoy riding using a reduced fare. Just show the proper ID. The following identification cards are acceptable:
1. Valid driver license
2. California DMV identification card
3. Medicare card
4. OCTA senior fare identification card.
Download an application for OCTA senior fare identification card. English | Español
Acceptable Disabled Fare ID
People with disabilities can enjoy reduced fares when riding on OCTA’s bus. Simply present one of the following identification cards shown below to our coach operator when you board. We also accept:
1. Persons with disabilities cards from other transit agencies.
2. Customer receipt for a DMV Disabled Person Placard.
Download an application for OCTA reduced fare identification card. English | Español
For OCTA ACCESS approved clients riding the fixed-route buses. Download form here.
Not Acceptable For Reduced Fare
1. Medi-Cal State of California Benefits ID card
2. Cal Optima health care card
3. OCTA Reduced Fare Identification Eligibility approval form
4. Social Security Benefits documentation paperwork
5. Social Security Card
6. Doctor’s note
7. Any other form not show or indicated above